Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1 cont...


Sat evening to finish off what I thought was my five recipes, I made the Cafe Rio Salad Dressing. I kind of love this recipe it's so good and it's pretty easy. All you have to do is chop a few things and then you dump it all into a blender and blend. The hardest part for me was finding a grocery store that had tomatillos. Randomly enough it was a target...how can you not love that place.
Anyway, the Cafe Rio Dressing is pure heavan. We've been eating it on everything. I am considering trying to make a healthier version because of how much I love it. I'll keep you posted if I go down that road. It makes quite a bit though, so it may be a little while.

2 comments:

  1. What's the recipe? I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go Beck...

    1 c buttermilk
    1 c mayo
    1/2 c sour cream
    1 jalapeno chopped and seeded
    3-4 tomatillos chopped
    1 clove garlic
    1 t lime juice
    1 packet ranch dressing dry mix

    Blend all together in the blender. the longer you let it chill the thicker it will be.

    ReplyDelete