Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not a Gang recipe but there are left overs if you come soon.

I've totally been in cooking/baking mode lately. It started w Thanksgiving and Christmas. This last year was a little funny. It just didn't feel Christmasy except for when I was baking some treat. So...I used any spare time I had baking. It hasn't stopped. I got lots of new kitchen stuff for Christmas, so Elise and I have been finding lots of recipes to try so that I can use my new gear. My favorite so far has for sure been my tart pan. It's seriously awesome! The bottom pops out so you don't have to worry about ruining the edges. Tonight I made a Chocolate Tart w Almond Shortbread Crust. I just thougth it was pretty so I wanted to show it. Plus I don't like dark chocoalte, so Elise needs some help eating it. If you have any fun recipes you want me to try out, let me know. I'm kind of lovin this.

2 comments: